Carbon is an independent creative production studio for artists, producers, and clients that enjoy the journey as much as the destination. Based in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, we partner with agencies, brands, filmmakers, and friends, crafting ideas into valuable content.
Some people swear by focusing on doing one thing really (really) well. We agree. So, we’ve gathered them all together and call them Carbon. We have formed an innovative, script-to-ship studio that is made up from specialists in every discipline. We are collaborative, award-winning, and solution-oriented directors, designers, CGI & VFX artists, animators, colorists, and producers. We understand the contemporary content-driven landscape, offering a fully-integrated solution, from concept to distribution and anything in between.
Description of Role
Carbon is on the hunt for an experienced post producer at its New York studio. Do you believe in teamwork, organisation, and making things look awesome? We are expanding our cutting edge VFX/post team and want someone interested in building with us!
As a post producer at Carbon, you will manage projects for agencies. You will work closely with our team of producers and EPs in the day to day running of work including bids, finishing and final delivery. A typical day might start with a pitch or dailies review with artists, and end with a posting or client update.
Get in touch with your e-mail and LinkedIn below! Or e-mail your CV and info to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
* Attend client meetings during the bidding/pitch process, advising on VFX requirements and creating a calendar for the project
* Create bids in CETA with Carbon artists, carry out bidding meetings and write a cover letter with a list of inclusions and exclusions
* Use an advanced understanding of VFX to manage teams and resources
* Create bid packages for clients and address cost consultant notes as needed
* Share project details with Carbon’s marketing team, producing breakdown films when needed
* Respond to client queries and requests, providing support and communication throughout every project
Skills & Requirements:
* Extensive knowledge of budgeting in CETA & freelance contacts
* Can multitask and change direction to adapt to the current needs of a project
* Organized and able to prioritize tasks
* 3+ years in post/VFX, including a minimum of 2 years across commercials or branded content
* Knowledge of industry standards
* Client focussed with attention to detail
*Experience producing projects with budgets between $25K-$300