Carbon is an independent creative production studio for artists and clients that enjoy the journey as much as the destination. Based in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, we partner with agencies, brands, filmmakers and friends to craft exceptional content.
We are on a mission to evolve, improve and grow, and we reward everyone that invests their valuable time and creative energies with us. Carbon provides a supportive environment for ambitious talent to explore new challenges and unlock their potential. We are proud of our track record in developing talent and building careers.
Description of Role
Carbon is seeking a highly organized, self-starter to assist our resourcing/recruiting team. The Resourcing Coordinator will act in support of production to appropriately, efficiently and quickly crew up for projects with staff and freelance resources, assist studio recruitment efforts, and help to maintain the operational management of studio processes and protocol. For this role communication is paramount. Ideal candidates will be able to adeptly liaise with all departments from production to studio to tech.
This position is open to remote, but must work within PST timezone. Get in touch with your e-mail and LinkedIn below! Or e-mail your CV and info to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
* Help schedule projects, including artist and vendor outreach, onboarding, and processing of invoices.
* Assist with maintaining hardware and software assignments and setup, rental needs, and artist and production communications.
* Collaborate with Resourcers and Heads of Production on staff recruitment efforts for all creative disciplines, including setting up review calls with creative and production stakeholders, as well as initial interviews with potential candidates.
* Coordinate setup for freelancers between HR, tech and accounting (freelancer invoicing).
* Keep up with knowledge of staff and freelancer capabilities, including communicating with leads and producers on artist progress and growth.
* Liase with Heads of Production, EP’s, MD, Producers, and Lead Creatives across Carbon offices to ensure best practices and maintain artist well being.
Skills & Requirements:
* 1-3 years resourcing and scheduling experience in either 2D, 3D and Design disciplines (or combo) at a creative studio or agency.
* Familiarity with software and hardware used in every aspect of Post Production processes.
* Strong artist relations and vendor contacts in the West Coast and overseas market.
* Keen eye for identifying exceptional talent and potential freelance and staff candidates.
* Must have excellent organizational and time management experience, ability to multi-task and prioritize, and have strong communication skills.
* Knowledge of CETA/ICFM, AWS and cloud computing.
* Resourcing for Production and Unreal Engine.